Thursday, July 12, 2012

And we were all yellow

Hi friends.

If you had asked me a few years ago, I never would have told you that I was a fan of the color yellow. I'm more of a cool color gal myself. However, with yellow being all. over. the place like it has been lately, I'm pretty smitten. Apparently I just needed to see it used the right way. That or I'm just a sucker for a good trend. It could go either way, really.

So, when I saw that the Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop for the month was about the color yellow, I headed over to my trusty Pinterest boards. Here's the goodies I found:

From my style board:

I love the pops of color in this one. Yellow looks great with khaki!


Source: polyvore.com via Heather on Pinterest


And I'm definitely going to need a yellow cardigan for fall!

I have yellow shoes. I need to wear them more often. Love the yellow with the grey cardi! Apparently I have a thing for yellows and neutrals!



From the home decor board:

Yellow makes such a great accent color! I'm amazed at how many color schemes it works in. I love using it as an unexpected splash of fun in a room.

Like this cute shared nursery/bedroom.



And I'm pretty sure I need a yellow decorative table like Jen's.

How amazing is this pocket door?!


And this may be my new favorite color combination. New living room here I come!                                                        


There, now don't you feel all sunshiney and happy after this post? I do!

I even wore yellow today. Fun!

                                                              
I'm linking up with Maggie!                                                                                                                                     

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!









Be blessed!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...