Wednesday, July 11, 2012

She Reads Truth

Hi friends!!

Have you discovered She Reads Truth yet?

She Reads Truth is what happens when bible study and social networking become BFFs. Through YouVersion, people all over the world are doing devotionals, and tweeting and instagraming them! It is so much fun reading and seeing what other people are getting out of their quiet time. Plus, you know I'm a big fan of accountability! You don't have to have a fancy phone to play along. You can participate through email, too!

The great thing about this plan, is that you don't have to be on the same schedule as everyone else. I just started the first reading plan, Soul Detox a few days ago, and am going through it with my friend Aimee. I got to see the author of Soul Detox speak at the Orange Conference, and let me tell you...his book is rocking my world as much as his talk did!

Rumor has it the girls at She Reads Truth are announcing a new reading plan tomorrow. Now would be a great time to jump in! You won't regret it, I promise!!

Be blessed!

Heather

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE that we're doing this together. speaking of day 5.. off to get it done! :)

    ReplyDelete

Like it? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...