Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Road Trip!

Hi friends!

By the time most of you read this, we will be on the road. We're driving from Chicago to Upstate New York tomorrow, and leaving in the wee hours of the morning.

When we lived in Phoenix we traveled with Abbey all the time. Matt worked for US Airways, and we used the heck out of our flight benefits! I miss those...
I was a rock star at traveling with a baby/toddler. However, since we've been back in Chicago we haven't traveled nearly as much. A few trips to Grand Rapids, that's about it. So, when I found out that we were taking a 13 hour road trip, I started hunting for ways to keep Abbey busy in the car!

I've asked around, and found some great ideas! If you have any travel plans soon, you are going to LOVE these!

Jenni from The Good Long Road shared these busy bags on my facebook page:


The Iowa Farmer's Wife has a great list of 50 travel tips and activities. She also has an entire Pinterest board devoted to travel ideas, so check that out! I wish I had found it weeks ago!

I am totally loving this activity box from Play Dr Mom!

When I get back I will be sharing with you what we did in the car, what worked, and what didn't! I've also got a couple great product reviews coming, so keep an eye out for those!

Do you have more travel ideas? Link up in the comments!

Keep us in your prayers as we travel!

Be blessed.

Heather

2 comments:

  1. I hope your trip goes well!! Thanks for including our travel tips!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHY didn't you do this BEFORE i drove cross country with 2 little kids?! HA! :) this is genius. we're traveling a bit at the end of the month and I will surely be using these ideas. thanks girl.

    ReplyDelete

Like it? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...