Saturday, July 14, 2012

Our Week In Pictures

Hey friends!

It's that time again...Our Week in Pictures! 

This week has been pretty low key, which has been nice after vacation. 

My little Merida got a pretty dress. Think I can make cheap polyester last until Halloween?

I'm desperately trying to get back on track with my clean eating after a disastrous vacation!

I started Soul Detox, and it is rocking. my. world!

We've been doing a LOT of watering lately. Like that grass? Yeah, it's cute. The assistant gardener however...stinkin' adorable!

Someone got her face painted for the first time! She came to visit me at work so I could see (and so my mom could bring me the lunch I left on the counter. awwww!)

Weeks that end in play dates at the toddler park are always good!

Umm...what happened?! Seriously. I'm fairly certain she did nothing but stretch over the past year. She's wearing the same pair of shorts in both pictures!

It rained!!!

aaaand then it stopped. Really fast. boo.


I'm linking up with Jeannett! Have you seen her new peanut, Owen? He's adorable!
life rearranged

Be blessed!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...