Sunday, July 8, 2012

Our Week in Pictures: Vacation Edition!

Hi friends!

Wow! It's been a really long time since I've done one of these! I promise, I'm not about to bombard you with a month's worth of Instagram. Just the last week or so!

So, here it is. Our Week (and a half) in Pictures: Vacation Edition!

We took our feisty red-head to see the movie about a feisty red-head. It was fantastic, if you're wondering.

We had a little pre-vacation GNO with my friend Emilie.

Beach vacations require pretty toes. It's the law.

Stocking up on snacks for the trip. God bless Trader Joe's and their mini carts!

How cute is this house?! For real.

This could be my favorite thing in life.

Some storms rolled in and did a whole lot of...nothing! We need RAIN!

[insert lame blogger moment]
We had Matt's 10 year HS reunion, and I got exactly 1 IG pic...that's too dark to see. Lame.

This is what toddlers look like after days spent playing with new friends. This was about 2 minutes after we got into the car.

Homework on vacation: lame
FINISHED homework on vacation: less lame

Running errands with my Sis-in-law

All dressed up and patriotic-like. 
p.s. I think everyone who owns this skirt, wore it on Wednesday! I know Chrissy did!

Also a favorite thing to do. Are we noticing a pattern?

We made some fireworks of the paint variety

and the pipe-cleaner variety!

long, late afternoon, good-thing-because-the-fireworks-will-keep-you-up-til-11 naps were taken

The best thing about not being the driver? Back seat scrapbooking. Woot!

Ugh...post vacation laundry. Where's the laundry fairy when you need her?

Next on WIWW: Monkey towels and ladybug boots. It's the next big thing.

My little Merida

OK, that's all the fun! If you're on Instagram and want to follow me go right ahead! @heather_kate

Be blessed!

Heather

I'm linking up with Jeannett (who's having a baby on Wednesday! woohoo!)

life rearranged

1 comment:

Like it? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...