Monday, July 23, 2012

Mommy Mondays: The Dream House

Hi friends!

So, apparently when I said "later today", I meant waaaayy later today! Hey, it's still Monday, right? It's all good!

I haven't mentioned it in a while, but Matt, Abbey and I live with my parents (and my brother and sister). We've been here for about a year now, and honestly, it's been fantastic! We've been able to pay down a lot of debt, and being around family after so long is wonderful. We're starting the process of looking for a rental, but it may take us a while to find something. I would love it if you would pray for our housing! Finding something that meets our needs and fits our budget is going to need a serious miracle!

We had to short sell our home in Phoenix, so it's going to be a while until we get to buy again. No worries! This just gives me plenty of time to dream! I thought it might be fun to lay out my dream home for you all here. Each week I'll give you a different area of the home, and all my grand visions for it. Sound like fun? I think so!

So here we go....

Where better to start than the home itself?

I am a serious fan of Craftsman style homes.

                                                                             Source: google.com via Lacy on Pinterest
Seriously. Love!


I mean, just look at that front porch!

                                                                                                                                     Source: google.com via Mandy on Pinterest                       

They're just begging for things like big giant swings...

                                                                     Source: houseofturquoise.com via Heather on Pinterest
And delicious lemonade!

                                                                          Source: ourbestbites.com via Adila on Pinterest

Honestly, I think I would take a small craftsman style home over a larger version of just about anything else!

What does your dream home look like?

Be blessed!

Heather

2 comments:

  1. I totally love those front porches! We live in a three-year old house, and moved here from a very old house that we remodeled. I miss that old house so much! Much more character!
    xoxo Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love craftsman homes as well! This is a great idea! Now you can refer to the old blog when the day comes to build or move into this dream house!!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Like it? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...