Wednesday, July 25, 2012

July Sponsor Love!

Hi friends!

If you typically read this blog in a reader, you may not have noticed that I was blessed to ad some sponsors this month! I was so excited to take that step! All of this month's sponsors have been ad swaps (they have my ad on their blog), so it has been great getting this little ol' blog out there into the big ol' blogiverse!

In case you hadn't had a chance to click on their lovely ads and visit them, I want to highlight them for you today! Go check them out, you'll love them!


From Rebecca

I started my bag company three years ago, but never meant for it to get so big!  I just wanted to make a diaper bag for myself as I welcomed my first little boy into the world.  After showing the bag off on Facebook to my friends, the business took off and never stopped.
You can read our mission and see the full story {written by my hubby} here.
Better Life Bags has two purposes. 
  1. Involve my customers in the design process.  Each bag is designed by you!  I have basic styles that are customized further by your choice of fabric and add-on options.  Each bag is unique and essentially one of a kind!
  2. Give back to those in need.  I loan 10% of every purchase to low income entrepreneurs in developing countries through Kiva.  We’ve been able to loan over $2,000 over the past 3 years to the people you see here.  Incredible.


From Sarah
Hi! I'm Sarah So...if you have been reading my blog for any length of time now you will know that I am no means a "professional writer" or any kind of fancy face in the blogging community. If you are new to reading my blog then WELCOME, I am glad that you are here. 
The short version: Why I blog? To catalogue and organize my creative processes. 
It seems that I always have something going on, dinner parties, DIY projects, graphic design work, church activities, community events, new recipes I want to try...my mind is always working! There is not much that I enjoy more then being able to be creative. 
This blog is a place to share ideas, be inspired and (try) to inspire others, no more...no less. 
I love to meet new people and make new friends. I'd love to hear from you, and again thanks for checking me out. 

Side note: Sarah just opened up a new Esty shop full of gorgeous re-done furniture and home decor goodies. RUN over there! 



From Katie:
I am living the dream here in suburbia with my handsome husband Matt and our beautiful kids, Dylan (7), Ella (5) and Mady (2). Life isn't always perfect, but at least we have each other.

Katie has a great linky party every month called Living the Width which she calls "a monthly mash-up of posts centered around intentional living, new experiences, celebrations, community, pushing the limits, glimpses of glory, and aha moments." It just went live today, so go link up your goodies!



From Go To Patterns:

Go To Patterns are designed to be just that—your go to patterns.

Each pattern is designed with function and fashion in mind as well as your pocketbook! You’ll use these again and again.
I am crazy about these patterns! The Go To Signature Dress is so incredibly versatile! I'm dying to get my hands on it! 




From Faith
My name is Faith, and this is my life! I am a college student, teacher, writer, kid's ministry director, crafter, cook, and wife to my hubby Jimmy. I stay busy! Phew! It's hard to sum up all of me in one post! I hope as you read through my blog you will get to know me even better! I write about everything from cooking, crafts, dates,and God, to Holidays, giveaways, friends and so much more. I hope you enjoy following me through life and leave me some lovely comments along the way!



From Rachel:
I’m Rachel, wife to an amazing man (who also happens to be a pastor) and mommy to 2 adorable boys. I spend most of my time helping my hubby with church ministries and chasing after my busy little guys. I started seriously blogging in the fall of 2009, and moved to my new online home here at Operation: Simple Life in June 2012.  I hope that my readers can find this to be a place of encouragement and joy as I continue to share!

Rachel has some fantastic ideas about keeping life simple. I know I need all the ideas I can get!



From Laura:
My promise to you…I guarantee I will be honest and authentic. I will post something at least twice a week that pertains to all different areas in my life as well as yours.  I’ll share my inspirations, my hard times, family memories, cooking, exercise, ways to become better at being you and connect with your life purpose, and of course me!


Redomestication has articles on everything from recipes to fashion! Everything is accessible, approachable, and lots of fun. It's a great place to get lost for and hour or five!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feature Heather:) You're sweet! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Like it? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...