Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Our Week in Pictures: Memorial Day edition

Hi friends!

Our week ran a little long this time, so our pics are coming late!

We took another trip to the zoo. Abbey desperately wanted a red wagon, and then pulled it "so carefully" around the nature trail.

 It seems like Abbey is losing her daily nap (nooooo!!), so mid afternoon "rests" are becoming the norm.

We went out to dinner for my mom's birthday. Abbey is on tap! Who knew??

I got fun new mint nail polish. I'm pretty much in love with it. Isn't it amazing how something so little can make you so happy?

We headed up to Michigan for the holiday weekend to visit my in-laws. Abbey is such a good traveller!

I love Michigan! I went to college there (GVSU!! Go Lakers!) and I miss it terribly!

Matt's little sister tried to teach him how to rip-stick. It was some high quality entertainment!

I love summer evenings! 

The boys golfed... 

Abbey discovered hopscotch...
We went out to ice cream that evening. Funny story, I walked into my in-laws local ice cream shop and came face to face with Katie of The Terpblog! It was a little bizarre! I just recently found her though these Insta-Friday posts over at Life Rearranged, and there she was, with her adorable family! We're bad bloggers and didn't get a picture...next time!

 Hooray for sprinklers!

And getting some sun on these tragically white legs!

 Post-swimming curls...iDie!

Who doesn't love a good campfire??

Abbey got lots of quality Auntie time, which is always fun!

Have a great week!

I'm linking up at: life rearranged

Be blessed!

Heather

3 comments:

  1. this might sound weird, but do your in-law's live in a neighborhood near 36th/Baldwin? our first house was on Lenters Dr. and your pictures look strangely familiar!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, just noticing there are no sidewalks...guessing maybe the neighborhood next to the middle school? sorry to be such a stalker :)

      Delete
    2. Yep! That's where they are! hahaha. speaking of stalking (ha!), do you have a personal facebook page? I would love to add you to the Christian Ladies blogging group I'm a part of. It's a great group of women, and I think you would fit right in!

      Delete

Like it? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...