Can I just tell you how much fun I have been having putting this series together? I have found new-to-me blogs, and pinned so many new things for Abbey. I hope you have too!
Here we go with Day 4!
P is for: Pretend Play
There is nothing better than pretending. As much as I love technology, there is nothing like just letting your imagination run wild. I love this library play from The Pleasantest Thing.
Take this idea from Domestic Goddesque and make a shield. Grab your paper towel roll sword and head off on an epic quest!
R is for: Rainbow Rice
Cerys does it again! (I'm a fan of hers...could you tell?)
S is for: Superheroes
What little one doesn't want to be a superhero? More fantastic imaginary play ideas from The Pleasantest Thing, including a cape your kiddo can make their own!
T is for: Tissue Dance
I didn't even have to read the instructions to know that this game from True Aim Education looks like way too much fun!
Want to catch up on the rest of the fun? Check out the other daily posts.
Day 1: A - E
For even more great ideas check out the rest of the Learning Through Play bloggers
- Baking with Kids from Life at the Zoo
- Bath Activities for Kids from Bath Activities for Kids
- Discovery Bottles from Teach Preschool
- Farming for Children from Glittering Muffins
- Fitness for Kids from 3 Dinosaurs
- Imaginative Play from Train up a Child
- Kids Activities from Growing a Jeweled Rose
- Learning Through Play from Love Play & Learn
- Learning Toys & Manipulatives from This Reading Mama
- Movement Activities for Young Kids from AngeliqueFelix.com
- Play Dough from The Imagination Tree
- Playing with Light from Graham and Parker
- Preschool Play from Its A Long Story
- Sensory Bins from Royal Baloo
- Sensory Play from Creative Play House
- Toddler Activities from Toddler Approved
- Winter Outdoor Play from Pleasantest Thing
To see the full list of KBN bloggers participating in the ABC's series, click the image above.