Are you having fun with this series? I hope it has given you some great new ideas!
Without further adieu...let's get to K-O!
K is for: Kick
That's it. Get outside and kick a ball. Another great reminder from Cerys that things don't need to be complicated!
L is for: Light Box
Don't get me wrong, I love my light box, but this one from True Aim Parenting takes playing with color and light to a whole new level! SO much fun!
M is for: Movement
It's no secret that kids love (and need) to move. Marnie from Carrots Are Orange has a great post on the science behind why that movement is so important for little brains!
N is for: Noodles
Abbey hates getting her hands dirty. Everyone has their own little sensory "issues", that is hers. However, I think this "messy" play activity from The Imagination Tree is one we could get away with!
O is for: Oobleck
More messy fun from Science Sparks! (it even glows in the dark!)
Want to catch up on the rest of the fun? Check out the other daily posts.
Day 1: A - E
Day 2: F - J
Day 4: P - T
- Baking with Kids from Life at the Zoo
- Bath Activities for Kids from Bath Activities for Kids
- Discovery Bottles from Teach Preschool
- Farming for Children from Glittering Muffins
- Fitness for Kids from 3 Dinosaurs
- Imaginative Play from Train up a Child
- Kids Activities from Growing a Jeweled Rose
- Learning Through Play from Love Play & Learn
- Learning Toys & Manipulatives from This Reading Mama
- Movement Activities for Young Kids from AngeliqueFelix.com
- Play Dough from The Imagination Tree
- Playing with Light from Graham and Parker
- Preschool Play from Its A Long Story
- Sensory Bins from Royal Baloo
- Sensory Play from Creative Play House
- Toddler Activities from Toddler Approved
- Winter Outdoor Play from Pleasantest Thing
To see the full list of KBN bloggers participating in the ABC's series, click the image above.