I've got a whole new batch of letters for you today! Let's get to it.
F is for: Fish
JDaniel4's Mom has some great fish ideas! Pair these up with a trip to the aquarium or a family movie night with Nemo and you will be all set! How cute is this Fish Wash??
Little ones love anything that glows in the dark. It's just so cool! These glow in the dark water beads from Caution! Twins at Play look like way too much fun.
H is for: Human Board Game
What kiddo wouldn't love to be a piece in their very own board game? True Aim Education made theirs outside, but you could easily do something similar with masking tape for some good rainy day or winter fun!
I is for: Ice
Ice cubes, cups, bowls & spoons. It doesn't get much easier than that! Thanks, Teach Preschool!
Cerys at Rainy Day Mum reminds us that classic toys are still some of the best out there!
Want to catch up on the rest of the fun? Check out the other daily posts.
For even more great ideas check out the rest of the Learning Through Play bloggers
- Baking with Kids from Life at the Zoo
- Bath Activities for Kids from Bath Activities for Kids
- Discovery Bottles from Teach Preschool
- Farming for Children from Glittering Muffins
- Fitness for Kids from 3 Dinosaurs
- Imaginative Play from Train up a Child
- Kids Activities from Growing a Jeweled Rose
- Learning Through Play from Love Play & Learn
- Learning Toys & Manipulatives from This Reading Mama
- Movement Activities for Young Kids from AngeliqueFelix.com
- Play Dough from The Imagination Tree
- Playing with Light from Graham and Parker
- Preschool Play from Its A Long Story
- Sensory Bins from Royal Baloo
- Sensory Play from Creative Play House
- Toddler Activities from Toddler Approved
- Winter Outdoor Play from Pleasantest Thing
To see the full list of KBN bloggers participating in the ABC's series, click the image above.