We're a big backyard family. My parent's house has a huge backyard with a great deck. We eat dinner out there as often as we can. I think a house is incomplete without an outdoor space. So I did some "window shopping" at World Market. Love that place! They always have interesting home decor, and I was not disappointed as I looked for patio goodies!
Here's what I found:
2. Pagoda Blue Adirondack Chair: I love me a good adirondack chair. Make it my favorite color? Sold.
3. Rio Carnival Stripe Umbrella: Who doesn't love a pretty umbrella? Especially when it matches your new adirondack chair in your favorite color!
4. Catalina Pool Lounger w/ Tray: Every good back yard space needs a lounge chair for reading. I love that this one has a little tray for your favorite beverage! There are cushions in all sorts of pretty colors.
5. Wood Outdoor Cooler: To keep those favorite beverages cold. duh.
World Market also has an amazing (seriously!) sweepstakes going on right now. Check it out!
**Grand Prize package includes:
- A trip for two to to Santa Fe, New Mexico including hotel and airfare
- Hands on Southwestern Cooking class with Master Chef
- Personally signed glossy cookbook
- Multi-course dinner at the acclaimed Geronimo
- Southwestern Foodie Tour with a cultural kick
- A $1,000 World Market gift card
** There will also be 3 runner up prize winners that will each receive a $500 World Market gift card!
**The Gourmet Getaway Sweepstakes runs from August 18, 2012 until September 21, 2012.
**If you share the sweepstakes with 5 of your friends (via FB share or email) you can receive 5 additional bonus entries. This is part of the registration process when entering. Users can also enter daily for more chances to win.
You can enter the sweepstakes on World Market's Facebook page.
You can also find World Market here: Twitter . Google+ . Pinterest
I'm off to get my entry in!
This has been a sponsored post for Pollinate Media Group. All opinions are entirely my own.