Friday, September 28, 2012

Homemade Instant Hot Cocoa

Hi friends!

I totally can't take credit for today's post. It's all my Mother-In-Law. She taught me how to make it, and I think it's too good not to share!


This stuff is seriously so easy, and so yummy!

Grab your ingredients. You'll need 1 box of dry milk, and a container of your chocolate milk mix of choice. I went with Ovaltine. Those vitamins and minerals make it better...right? Yeah, we'll go with that.

Pour both ingredients into your container of choice. Shake. A lot.

Spoon as much or as little as you want into a mug, mix with boiling water. Enjoy with pumpkin doughnuts.

See? I told you it was easy!

We're pretty well set for Hot Cocoa for a while now. What I love about this mix is that it is totally personalizable (??) and not super sweet. If you like more chocolate, add more! Want it sweeter? Add some powdered sugar to the mix. So simple to tweak.

Happy sipping!

Be blessed!

Heather

1 comment:

Like it? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...