Wednesday, February 1, 2012

1LW Week 4 Round Up

Hello friends!

I've got this week's 1LW roundup for you! We had some incredible posts this week. You ladies inspire me every single week.

So, here we go...

Heather's Pick
I loved this post by a new linker, Christine, over at Grateful for A Coffee Break.
She wrote a beautiful post about the pace of life, and how it has changed for her. So much of it resonated with me on so many levels. 


Chrissy's Pick
I really related to Natassia's post because I too struggle with believing in God's timing. Sometimes I try to take the reins and get things done. But every time this happens there is road blocks. But when i sit and wait for His timing, His PERFECT timing everything works out.

And here it is....our most viewed post for the week:

Lani, from It's My Life!!
Lani wrote an incredible post about the idols we put in our lives. It certainly moved me, and made me think long and hard. If you haven't already gone over there and read it, you definitely should!

Thanks so much for playing this week, ladies! This week's linky party will go live this afternoon. Can't wait to play with you!

Be blessed!

2 comments:

Like it? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...