I am so excited to be partnering with Wayfair and other Homemakers today to bring you some fantastic kids crafts. We're big craft fans around here, and there is some seriously great stuff on this list. Even better, you can do all of them with stuff you probably already have on hand! I don't know about you, but having to run to the store for that one thing an activity needs pretty much means we aren't doing that activity today. No such problem with these!
This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting It's A Long Story!
For me, no-prep means I have everything on hand. No last minute trips to the store needed. All of these fit that bill, and have some amazing results!
1. DIY Kids Vase from Wayfair: Perfect for Valentine's Day, and oh so cute!
2. Eraser Stamps from Pars Caeli: Great for older kids who like detail work. You should see the adorable teacher gift they make!
3. Simple Stamps: These are great for little ones, and can be made out of just about anything! (side note: look how tiny Abbey is! I die.)
4. DIY Daffodil Wreath from Pars Caeli: I saw this and thought "no way is that kid friendly" but it really is! Perfect for spring.
5. DIY Suncatcher Paint from My Sweet Serenity: You guys...genius! We grab these suncatchers all the time, but the paint is constantly drying out. Never again!
One thing that we have found helpful to have on hand, so that crafty fun is never far away, is an Art Bin. All you need is a portable tote and your favorite art supplies!
What are your favorite quick crafts?
What supplies are you never without?
Love your story today!