Saturday, July 12, 2014

Share Your Story Saturday



Hi friends! 

I'm co-hosting Share Your Story Saturday again this week. There were some great link ups last week. I would love to see even more this week! 


shareyourstorybutton




I will choose a few favorites to highlight next week during our Share your Story Blog Hop.

The fabulous hosts:
Becky at Tales of Beauty for Ashes (host)
Please send me (Becky) an email at talesofbeautyforashes at gmail if you would like to cohost!
I have some awesome co-hosts this week, please stop by and say hello to them:
Keri at Living in This Season (cohost)
Heather at It’s a Long Story (cohost)

Here are my favorites from last week:

This adorable Western Themed Party at Apples to Applique Blog. 
My husband grew up going to and working at a guest resort ranch, so I am sure there is a cowboy themed birthday party in our future! I want to learn to do a bandana cake like that!

FREE Printable Western-Themed Pennant Banner (includes all letters and numbers) | Apples to Applique #western #party #cowboy #cowgirl #birthday

DIY Foaming Hand Soap from Little Leaf Life. 
I am learning more and more about Essential Oils, and I actually have all of these ingredients right now! Abbey just ran out of bathroom soap in a foaming pump, so this is perfect timing!


Alright, that was the fun last week, now let's get this party started!
Link up below, then take a moment or two to find a new blog and leave a comment.

Be blessed!
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...