I am in LOVE with this print from The Wheatfield! I want it for my mantle!
It's finally bird chirping weather! Well, it's starting to be at least. Here in Chicagoland winter just will. not. let. GO! But, the birds are back, so that means that spring can't be far behind. I've rounded up 5 of my favorite bird feeder crafts for you. There's also a great list of ways to watch and observe the birds you attract!
Check 'em out!
1. Molded Bird Feeders from Eighteen25
2. Plastic Lid Bird Feeders from Frogs, Snails, & Puppy Dog Tails
3. Bread Bird Feeders from Teaching Mama
4. Fruit & Grain Bird Feeders from Happy Hooligans
5. Pine Cone Bird Feeders from Fancy Little Things
- Can't use peanut butter? Use your favorite nut butter! (also, 1, 3, and 5 on this list are PB Free!)
- Hang your feeder near a window so you can watch as the birds come by
- Use a great bird watching printable like this one from Lara's Place. She also has a great list of bird watching materials.
Is it bird chirping weather where you are?
What is your favorite way to feed the birds?