Saturday, January 25, 2014

Our Week in Pictures

Hey friends!

How was your week this week? We had a lot of fun. Are you on Instagram? Let's be friends! I'm its_alongstory. :)

On Sunday afternoon we went to Medieval Times to celebrate my sister's 23rd birthday. We go every year, which you would think is hilarious if you knew my sister. She's hip, and fashionable, but when it comes to fake jousting she is all. over. it! We go, we cheer, much fun is had by all.

Abbey was crowned the Queen of the Tournament by our knight! After each event the knights hand out flowers to girls in the audience. Just before the joust (the main event!) they hand out a banner like this one. It took Abbey a second to realize that this was better than a flower. Haha!

Who watched Sherlock on Sunday?? We have been waiting forEVer for it to come back, so we camped out on the couch with some popcorn and had a little date.

Both kids slept past 8 one morning this week! It was pretty much amazing. I actually got to make myself a cup of coffee and finish it before it was cold! I also got to sit down with my real bible and take real notes. Fantastic.

This guy turned 2 months old! Stop it. Stop it right now.

This is what happens when you get your sister's hand-me-downs. Pink diapers. Poor kid.

For some reason lately we have been eating an obscene amount of french bread. I decided to try my hand at making some myself, and I may never buy it from the store again! I used this recipe, and it was so good! I put my ice cubes in a pan, though. Throwing them on the bottom of the oven seemed risky!

That yummy bread turned into even yummier meatball sandwiches! Hooray for an easy Friday dinner!

I'm linking up with Jeannet!
life rearranged

Be blessed,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like it? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...