This post contains affiliate links. I will earn a small commission on any purchases made through these links. Thank you for your support!
Hey there friends!
Whew! I think we're through the worst part of moving. We still have more stuff in boxes than I would like, but we're getting there!
We're already halfway through February, but I wanted to make sure I shared my goals with you! The accountability is good for me. Maybe some of them will help motivate you, too!
Here's a quick re-cap of January's goals:
Well, we're all moved in, so everything must have gotten packed, right? Let's hope!
- Read 2 books
- How to Blog for Profit Without Selling Your Soul by Ruth Soukup Still working on this one. I'm reading it with a group, so we read a chapter each week. It's great so far!
Growing Your Blog While Managing Your Home by Jacinda Vandenburg This book is seriously my new favorite blogging resource! If you haven't already, you can read my review of it HERE. If you are a blogger, you want this book. Ke
So that was January. Not too bad, I think! Let's get going on to this month.
- Eat at the dining room table. The dining room table is our main crafting/school/work space, so it gets cluttered quickly. I need to make sure it is ready to be eaten at every night, or we end up in front of the TV. No good!
- 2 loads of laundry washed, dried and folded 5 days a week. Our new place has a vertical washer and dryer, so they are smaller than side-by sides. This means smaller loads. If I'm going to keep up, I need to step up my game!
- In the Word every day.
- 8 cups of water daily. I'm SO bad at drinking water. Considering the fact that I'm nursing, I really need more than 8 cups, but I'm not even getting that right now so baby steps!
- 2 workouts per week. Time to get this butt moving!
- Keep reading How To Blog...
- Finish new design! :)
- Write a snowball plan for remaining consumer debt (not an affiliate, just good info!)
OK...that should be good for the month, don't you think?
Do you have any goals for the month?
Are you good at staying self-motivated, or do you need help?
Read any good books lately?