Friday, April 12, 2013

Happy National Grilled Cheese Day!

Hi Everyone!

Did you know that today is National Grilled Cheese Day? Love it!

I'm a huge grilled cheese fan, so this is how I celebrated today:

Mmmmm...Colby Jack and Ham. Delish!

Now, I'm more of a real cheese, melt the butter in the pan grilled cheese maker. I know other people who are strictly American cheese, spread the butter on the bread people. Where do you fall?

A couple of my friends are sharing amazing grilled cheese recipes today, and I thought I would share them with you.

First, my friend Sarah of Linley House is sharing her low-cal recipe over at The Peanuts Gang (also a friend on mine. Isn't it great when friends play together? ha!)

My friend Aleks of A Slocum Story is sharing not one but two recipes....and they are not low-cal. They do look AMAZING though!

Go check these great recipes out!

What is your favorite way to make grilled cheese? Are you adventurous or a purist?

Be blessed!

Heather

1 comment:

  1. We love grilled cheese & eat it pretty often, generally with sauteed onions and sweet peppers. Love the variations, and my fave, pizza grilled cheese (add marinara.) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Like it? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...