Wednesday, January 25, 2012

1LW Week 3 Round Up

You guys were quiet this week! I hope you're just too busy living out your words to write about them!

Lucky us, we get to feature all 3 of our wonderful linkers this week. We got some fantastic link ups!

Heather's Pick
I actually found this post at another linky party, and fell in love with It's Overflowing by Aimee.
Lucky for us, she came over here to play too! Go take a look at her post about her word: SPARKS!

Chrissy's Pick
My favorite was from Lani over at It's My Life and I love it. I Love how she shared the struggles she encountered and how she overcame them by being positive. I find her open to share her struggles comforting and inspiring!

And now...our most viewed link up for this week....

Another blogger who is new to 1LW: Katie from Intentional Pursuit! (Intentional? I like her already!)
Katie wrote a beautiful post about an incredibly important word. Go over there and check her out!


Thank you ladies, for playing along this week! I'm looking forward to hearing from everyone this week! This week's linky party will be up this afternoon, along with a post from a special guest!
Be blessed!




3 comments:

  1. Hi lady! I'm your newest follower :) Cute little blog you have here!

    <3-Cami from First Day of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the blurp ;) I'm heading over to read the others! Have a wonderful, INTENTIONAL Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my fav link up each week! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Like it? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...