This post contains affiliate links.I will receive a portion of each sale made through these links.
Thank you for supporting It's A Long Story!
Hey there friends!
Can we talk about how the holidays are completely sneaking up on me? Gift displays at Target and that one friend on Facebook that insists on posting countdowns to Christmas. Stop, just STOP!
I am in serious need of some help. If you are too, then I have a pretty sweet deal for you. It's the Inspired Holiday Bundle!
This is a seriously fantastic bundle. Over 25 resources from everything from Halloween to Christmas for $25!
Here is what I'm looking forward to the most:
- Be Thankful: Cultivating Year-Round Thankfulness by Amanda Pelser from Kids in the Word
- We're working very hard over here to teach Abbey thankfulness and gratitude. This should be a big help!
- November & December Planning Packs for Children by Stephanie Eidson from The Multi Taskin' Mom
- These are full of meaningful printables like letter templates, prayer lists and ways to be a blessing. Definitely a fantastic way to stay intentional during all the craziness!
- Homeschooling & the Holidays Giving Thanks by Felice Gerwitz from Ultimate Homeschool Radio Network
- This is actually a recording of all sorts of homeschooling families and the ways that they handle the holidays with grace and joy. It includes baking ideas, ways to keep the joy in the season, and STRESS BUSTERS! Woot!
- Extreme Christmas Savings E-Book & BONUS Planner Pages by Alicia Myers from Extreme Christmas Savings
- I'm always looking for great ways to save for Christmas. This will have some great ideas!
- Celebrate Jesus: An Advent Celebration for Families by Amy Blevins from Bow of Bronze
- Abbey is finally old enough to really start embracing Advent and all that comes with it. This should be a lot of fun to go through together as a family!
- The Sassy Christmas Season Planner by Jill Craft from The Sassy Slow Cooker
- I am NOT a natural born planner, so anything that can help keep me organized and on track (especially with a new baby coming soon!) sounds good to me! And it's cute, so BONUS!
- 25 Days of Easy Christmas Crafts for Children by Sarah Robinson from Sidetracked Sarah
- Abbey LOVES crafts now, and who doesn't need a great list of simple Christmas crafts? I can't wait to dig into these!
- Everyday Christmas: Helping your kids find Jesus in the everyday moments of the season by Lori Fairchild from Everyday Truth
- I don't think it's possible to inject enough Jesus into our lives, especially when the chaos of the holidays is upon us. Christmas is about Jesus for heaven's sake, and He still gets lost! I want to teach Abbey to see Jesus every day, and this fits the bill perfectly!
- Good Old Days Farm Play Set by AlinaJoy Dubois from Good Old Days Farm
- Pearl Harbor Notebooking Pages by Betty Eisenhour from Peace Creek on the Prairie
- Christmas Memories Notebooking Pages by Betty Eisenhour from Peace Creek on the Prairie
- Gifts and Celebrations by DaLynn McCoy from For the Display of His Splendor
- My Book of Thanks: A 25 Day Gratitude Journal for Kids by Heather Bowen from Upside Down Homeschooling
- Hickory Dickory Doc Holiday Edition by Jennifer Gerlach from Upside Down Kids
- God's Joy In The Season by K.M. Logan from K.M. Logan Inadequate But Strengthened
- Loving You Long Distance: Tips for Strengthening Long Distance Family Relationships by Katie Hornor from Paradise Praises
- WriteShop Christmas StoryBuilders Writing Prompts by Kim Kautzer | WriteShop from In Our Write Minds
- Christmas Activity Book For Children, 12 Pages of Christ Centered Fun by Laura Anne Miller from Laura Anne Miller, Children's Author and Illustrator
- A Time for Remembrance: Thank You Notes for Kids by Misty Leask from Simply Helping Him
- Christmas Fun for Preschoolers by Monica Pruett from Happy and Blessed Home
- Grinn N' Giggles Holiday Printable Pack by Sarah Warren from The Climbing Tree Academy
- The Adventures of Grinn N' Giggles Friends Can Count on Each Other by Sarah Warren from The Climbing Tree Academy
- Sensory Bins by Sharla Kostelyk from The Chaos and The Clutter
- Weekend Potluck Fall Favorites by Tabitha Philen & Friends from Frugal Family Favorites
Such an amazing list! This sale only lasts until Nov 3rd, so don't miss it!